Wearing Potty Fun™ Gadget (Important)
When placing Potty Fun™ Gadget on your child’s wrist, be sure the knob is pushed completely through the hole at the desired setting. This will keep the band secure. Fits child wrist size of approx. 5 inches to 6 ¼ inches.
Instructions to get started:
- TEST Sound Chip: Press and hold MODE for 3-seconds.
- Turn ON: Press and hold START/STOP (Power Button) for 3 seconds.
- Turn OFF: Press and hold START/STOP (Power Button) for 3 seconds.
- MODE: Press MODE to choose interval reminders: (30, 60, 90) minutes.
- START: Once time interval is selected, press and release START/STOP briefly.
Once countdown starts, Potty Fun™ Gadget will “LOCK” to prevent child interruption.
To “UNLOCK” (Pause or Reset): Hold START/STOP button for 3 seconds and release. Holding for 3 seconds unlocks Gadget and pauses countdown. When paused, Gadget will turn OFF after 60 seconds—if no additional instruction is given. Within 60-second window after being Paused, the following options can be selected:
- To Resume countdown, press and release START/STOP briefly.
- To Reset countdown, hold START/STOP button for 2 seconds, then release.
8 Cycle shut down: Potty Fun™ Gadgets are designed to work for 8 continuous cycles. For example, if you choose 60 minutes, your child will get a reminder every 60 minutes for 8 hours (8 cycles at 60 minutes), then Potty Fun™ Gadget goes to OFF mode.
When you turn Potty Fun™ Gadget on, you have 60 seconds to choose an interval countdown by pressing MODE, and then START/STOP to begin countdown. If no additional instruction is given after turning on, Potty Fun™ Gadget will turn off. These are safeguards to preserve battery life.
Good luck, have fun, and remember at PottyFun.com™, poopin’ is a blast™
This is a lead-free product
Not intended for children under 18 months